Joshua Leizerman continues the Leizerman family tradition of representing injured victims and their families. He has substantial experience working on catastrophic car, truck and train cases.
Joshua was the founding Vice-Chairperson of the Trucking Safety Section of the Ohio Association for Justice and currently serves as the Chairperson. He is also a Trustee of the Ohio Association for Justice. Joshua is also designated legal counsel for the Transportation Division of the Sheet Metal, Air, Rail, Transportation Union (former the United Transportation Union) representing railroad conductors and locomotive engineers who have been injured on the job.
Joshua is a member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He has also been designated as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for 2015 and 2016.
Joshua is a graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College.
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys
- Ohio Association for Justice – Trustee, Chair of Trucking Safety Section
- Ohio State Bar Associations
- SMART Transportation Division Designated Legal Counsel
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum