Joshua Leizerman has spent the past decade helping victims of truck crashes and their families. Since he started practicing, almost all his cases have been commercial motor vehicle crashes and, currently, he handles truck crashes, exclusively.
Joshua was the founding Vice-Chairperson and a former Chairperson of the Trucking Safety Section of the Ohio Association for Justice and is a member of the Board of Regents for Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys.
Joshua is a graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College. He is also a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, the National Trial Lawyers Top 100, the National Trial Lawyers Trucking Trial Lawyers Association Top 10, and a Super Lawyer. He is licensed to practice in Ohio, Illinois, Minnesota, and Florida.
Joshua is NBTA Board certified in Truck Accident Law.
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys
- Ohio Association for Justice – Trustee, Chair of Trucking Safety Section
- Ohio State Bar Associations
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum