- AAJ's Litigating Truck Accident Cases, written by Michael Leizerman
The only source combining an explanation of practice in
tractor-trailer cases with the Federal and State regulations affecting
the case. This treatise explains what must be preserved, and how to
obtain it before the opposition. You'll find a glossary of terms to
acquaint you with the jargon in these cases so you'll be on top of
current industry practices and have all the forms needed to bring an
action in court.
More Information or Order Now
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum Million Dollar Advocates ForumThe Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum is the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States and includes many of the top trial lawyers in the country. Many members have achieved numerous million and multi-million dollar results (several members have won billion dollar cases).
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers Michael Leizerman has been named to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association. The association is a national organization composed of the best lawyers from each state, where membership is only extended to those who exemplify superior qualifications of leadership, reputation and stature. For more information visit the American Trial Lawyers Association.
- Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College, Thunderhead Wyoming Michael is a graduate of Trial Lawyer College. The Trial Lawyers College is dedicated to training and educating lawyers and judges who are committed to the jury system and to representing and obtaining justice for individuals; the poor; the injured; the forgotten; the voiceless; the defenseless and the damned, and to protecting the rights of such people from corporate and government oppression.
- Ohio Super Lawyer
Michael Leizerman has been named an Ohio Super Lawyer multiple
times. Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than
70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition
and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine names attorneys in
each state who received the highest point totals, as chosen by their
peers and through the independent research of Law & Politics.
- Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate Michael Leizerman - Civil Trial AdvocateThe National Board of Trial Advocacy (NBTA) is a non-profit organization located in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded in 1977, NBTA is dedicated to bettering the quality of trial advocacy in our nation's courtrooms and assisting the consumer of legal services in finding experienced and highly qualified trial lawyers.
Do You Have A Case?
Select Your State To Learn More
I have handled cases across the country. I am licensed in several states, and have local counsel in many states who I trust and work with closely.