People sometimes say that as a truck accident attorney I make my living from other peoples' tragedies. And there’s truth to that. It’s also true that I fight relentlessly to help make the roads safer and to reduce the number of truck crashes in the world. I've helped clients who have suffered beyond comprehension, from those who have lost a family members to others who have lost three generations of family in a single crash. I've seen their pain. In my line of work, there are many days that I go home and I thank God that my kids are alive and safe. At the end of the day, I would be happy if there was never another truck accident on U.S. roads, a goal that we’re moving toward but still a long way from accomplishing.
If you're a lawyer, visit our For Lawyers page, where you can:
- Learn trucking laws and regulations that apply to trucks and truck drivers (like 49 CFR 391.25- a truck company has an obligation to run a driver's traffic record every year)
- Watch our educational truck accident lawyer videos to learn about trucking laws, trucking insurance and other ways that truck accident cases differ from car accidents.
- Call me at 800-628-4500, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the lawyer contact form to discuss how I can help with your case
If you or a loved one has been in a truck accident, you can:
- Visit our Victims of Truck Accidents page to find out how the right truck accident lawyer can help you
- Learn about trucking laws designed to help make our roads safer
- Call me at 800-628-4500 or email me at email@example.com
I am happy to offer advice and help as much as my time permits. I limit the number of cases I personally handle to a small number in order to devote the full time, energy and resources I know is necessary to the best job possible for my clients.
I am a graduate of Gerry Spence's Trial Lawyers' College and consider myself a Warrior for Justice. I give each client the attention I would want my family to receive in the same circumstances.
Thanks for visiting,
Michael Jay Leizerman
Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate
I have handled cases across the country. I am licensed in several states, and have local counsel in many states who I trust and work with closely.